Sobre a Golfinho Sports
An innovative collective of like-minded folks making useful and enduring technology products
The General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) applies as of May 25, 2018 and VFA, Lda ensures that your rights are fully respected.
WHAT WILL CHANGE?
Our communications will require your free, informed and explicit consent, thus increasing the security in the processing of your data.
VFA, Lda has always been guided by the transparency and respect of the privacy of its clients. Therefore, the introduction of this new regulation reinforces this position even further, and VFA, Lda has developed the current and necessary mechanisms to better ensure its protection.
The new GDPR is primarily intended to protect the holders of personal data, giving them more control over their personal information.
LACK OF CONSENT
By opting not to update your contact in the VFA, Lda database, we will no longer be able to communicate the campaigns, services, launch of exclusive products and events that we are preparing.
UPDATE OF PERSONAL DATA
It is essential, through personalized actions or satisfaction studies, to offer you even more tailor-made services.
WHAT TO DO
Please express your consent by filling in the form via the link sent by email and / or the form available on our website (www.golfinho.eu) and / or by filling out our Contact form. You can also send an email requesting the submission of this form. For security reasons, all customers must fill in their details, even if they have already provided them in the contact with VFA, Lda. At VFA, Lda we understand that the use of your personal data requires your protection, in order to assure your confidence. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights. The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is one of our main concerns and is the basis of our action.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
VFA, Lda is responsible for the processing of the personal data of its customers and suppliers, who complete their data and submit the Contact registration form.
How do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
- - If you fill in your personal data using the contact registration form; and / or
- - If you purchase and / or provide a product or service from VFA, Lda (fill in the Customer Form and / or Supplier Form).
For what purposes and on what basis can your personal data be used?
Your personal data will be collected and used for marketing purposes (communication of information and products of VFA, Lda) and commercial (business relationship supplier - customer). Under EU data protection legislation (GDPR), the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Scope of each of these legal bases for the processing of personal data:
- - When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (for this purpose you will be presented with a consent form for the use of your data, which consent may subsequently be withdrawn);
- - When processing is necessary to conclude a contract with or execute it;
- - When the treatment is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which VFA, Lda is subject (example: sending of satisfaction surveys);
- - When treatment is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for its use prevail over your data protection rights;
- - When treatment is necessary for us to testify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
- - The legal basis for the collection and use of your personal data for marketing purposes is your consent.
What personal data can be collected:
DATA COLLECTED BY VFA, Lda:
Contact / customer / supplier information: Name / Social Name, address, e-mail, website, VAT, commercial contacts, financial and after sales, bank data, alternative loading / unloading addresses;
How do we keep your personal information safe:
VFA, Lda uses several security measures authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data. Although data transmission through the internet or website cannot guarantee complete security against intrusions, our service providers and commercial partners together with VFA, Lda have made the best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic security measures and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements.
In particular we have adopted the following measures:
- - Restricted access to your personal data based on the criterion of "need to know" and only within the scope of the purposes communicated;
- - Transfer of data collected only in encrypted form;
- - Protection of information technology systems through firewalls and software, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data; and
- - Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and prevent the misuse of your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal information?
VFA, Lda retains its data only, for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Contact Details of VFA, Lda for Data Protection:
Telephone line: + 351 239 823463, available from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm, from Monday to Friday
How you can change or withdraw your consent:
The last Consent Form submitted to VFA, Lda will prevail over all previous ones.
Contact VFA, Lda to access your data protection rights and the right to file a complaint with your supervisory authority:
If you have any questions regarding the above described use of your personal data, please contact our responsible department: email@example.com.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- - provide you with additional information about how we use your personal information;
- - give you a copy of the personal information you have provided to us;
- - we provide the personal data you have provided to another party responsible for your treatment at your request;
- - We update any inaccuracies in the personal data that we retain;
- - erase personal data whose use is no longer legitimate;
- - limit how we use your personal data until the complaint is investigated.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest, such as the prevention or detection of crimes.
If you exercise any of these rights we will analyse them and we will respond, within an estimated period that will not exceed one (1) month. If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to submit a complaint to your supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection - CNPD. , nº 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa | Tel: 351 213928400 | Fax: +351 213976832 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).